- 26 Apr 2022
- Opportunity for career development & progression
- Young, fun, dynamic & progressive company
- Hybrid role - flexible work from home arrangements
Due to continued company growth, a position has arisen for a People & Culture business partner to work for one of Australia's fastest growing commercial construction companies. Established for over 40 years with a turnover close to $150M, this is a fantastic opportunity for a HR generalist who is seeking the next step in your career.
Reporting in to the People & Culture Manager, you will play an integral position as part of the team supporting across the business. Key Responsibilities include;
To be successful in this role you will possess the following;
- Providing support and day to day advice on all aspects of People & Culture
- Assisting with workforce planning in an project driven environment
- Supporting hiring managers with recruitment and selection
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding, ensuring a great experience is delivered
- Playing an integral position in supporting the People & Culture Manager in creating an amazing work culture
- Coordinating training and development
- Management of Company incentives and Wellness Programs
- Coordinating training & development
- Ensure employee and organisation records are continuously updated and accurate.
- General HR administration & reports
- Experience working in People & Culture
- Relevant industry or territory qualifications
- A desire to work in a diverse HR generalist position
- Previous experience of working in construction industry or related sectors highly regarded.
- Strong degree of emotion intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic individual with the Ability to work in fast-paced environments
- High Attention and a great eye for detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills
In return we are offering;
- Great culture and place to work
- Competitive salary package
- Free gym membership
- $100 phone allowance
- Brand new offices located close to a train station.
- Progression and development working in People & Culture.
- Progressive, forward thinking, and growing company.
- The opportunity to add value and become an integral member of the team.
- Hybrid working environment – WFH & office.
- Excellent resources available, IT systems & processes.
Contact Ashling on:
0421 004 453